This one is really good fun and most equines really enjoy it, you can get inventive with where you place the logs.
What you will need:
- Several large logs
- A Selection of Vegetables & Fruits – e.g. Carrots, Celery, Bananas, Parsnips
- A drill with a flat zip drill bit (32mm)
How to set it up:
- Drill several holes in the logs, deep enough to hold vegetables.
- Poke long fruits and vegetables into the holes in the logs.
- Place the logs in the stable, yard or field for horses to forage, find and pull the vegetables out.
- Space the logs far apart for more movement and foraging